Owner of Data Controller
VIA S. BIAGIO, 61
84030 - MORIGERATI (SA) - ITALY
Email address of the Owner: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of data collected
The Data Controller does not provide a list of types of Personal Data collected.
The User may freely provide Personal Data or, in the case of Usage Data, it will be collected automatically while using the Application; unless otherwise specified, all Data requested by this Application is mandatory. If the User refuses to share the data, it may be impossible for this Application to provide the Service. When this Application indicates that some Data is optional, Users can refrain from sharing it; such action neither affects the Service's availability nor its operation.
Users who have doubts about which data are mandatory are encouraged to contact the Owner.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data obtained by third parties and published or shared through this Application and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
Method and place of processing of the collected Data
The Data Controller adopts the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out using IT and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other parties are involved in the organization of this Application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators etc.) or external subjects (such as suppliers of third party technical services and postal couriers) may have access to the Data. Hosting providers, IT companies, and communication agencies may also be appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller via email.
The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the processing
The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
• the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes;
Note: in some jurisdictions, the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User's consent or another of the legal basis specified below, as long as the User does not object ("opt-out") to such treatment. However, this is not applicable if the European legislation governs the processing of Personal Data on the protection of Personal Data;
• the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and/or the implementation of pre-contractual measures;
• the processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
• the processing is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest or the exercise of public authority vested in the Owner;
• the processing is necessary to pursue the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties.
It is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the legal basis of each treatment and especially to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data is processed at the Data Controller's operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, please contact the Data Controller.
The User's Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of processing, the User can refer to the section relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an International Organization governed by public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures adopted by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
The User can check if one of the transfers described above takes place by examining the section of this document relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data or request information from the Data Controller via email.
The Data is processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
• Personal Data collected for purposes related to executing a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of the contract is completed.
• Personal Data collected for purposes attributable to the Data Controller's legitimate interest will be retained until the interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller via email.
When the processing is based on the User's consent, the Data Controller may keep the Personal Data longer until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a more extended period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term, the right of accessing, cancelling, rectifying and t to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Rights of the User
Users can exercise certain rights about the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
• withdraw consent at any time. The User can revoke the consent to the processing of their Personal Data at any time.
• oppose the processing of their data. The User can oppose the processing of their data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are indicated in the section below.
• access their data. The User has the right to obtain information on the data processed by the Owner, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the data processed.
• verify and ask for corrections. The User can verify the correctness of their Data and request its updating or correction.
• obtain the limitation of the processing. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the restriction of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose than their conservation.
• obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner.
• receive their data or have them transferred to another owner. The User has the right to receive their Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to transfer to another owner. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed with automated tools, and the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
• propose a complaint. The User can submit a complaint with the appropriate personal data protection supervisory authority or in court.
Details on the right to object
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority vested in the Data Controller or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to oppose the processing for reasons connected to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that if their Data is processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without providing any reason. To find out if the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective section of this document.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise the User's rights, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible.
Further information on the treatment
Defence in court
The User's Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court to prepare the defence against abuse in the use of this Application or related Services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
System Log and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Application and any third-party services used by it may collect system logs, i.e. files that record the interactions and contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information related to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller via email .
Response to "Do Not Track" requests
This Application does not support "Do Not Track" requests.
To find out if any third-party services are used to support the "Do Not Track request", the User is invited to consult the respective privacy policies.
If the changes concern treatments whose legal basis is consent, the Data Controller will collect the User's consent again.